My 3rd Hand

My 3rd Hand
You May Find This Handy!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Make a Cool Word Graphic from your blog

I was reading Joe Vitale's blog and saw the link to this really cool Word Cloud graphic creator.
It will take a URL of any website and turn it into a word cloud by using the actual words on your page.
This TOY is Cool because it takes the words that are used more frequently and gives them a bigger font size and then scrambles them all up and places them into a graphic that you can then use on your page or print and/or place in their Gallery for the world to see.
Of course if you think about it a bit there is a place on the gallery images for comments about your creation which you can get another link to your website!
After it creates your graphic, then you get to tweak it by making changes to the Font, Layout and Color Scheme.


1 comment:

The Paperback Diva said...

Thanks for the tip! I'll make sure I spread the word to my circle. (apologies to Verizon!) :)

SpyFu

Wordle.net - Made from the Words In This Blog