My 3rd Hand

My 3rd Hand
You May Find This Handy!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Free Webinar On My Copywriting Process � Copywriting Blog By Copywriter Michel Fortin

Free Webinar On My Copywriting Process � Copywriting Blog By Copywriter Michel Fortin

That's Right, one of my mentors for copywriting - Michel Fortin is conducting a FREE WEBINAR tonite at 7:00pm EST and you should get on the call and watch via webcast to find out the tricks and answers that the great copywriter will be disclosing just for a select few: 500 people only, so be fast if you are at all interested in copywriting for your business, website, etc.
This guy rocks!

See for yourself, at the time of this writing there is only 302 spaces left.
Thank me later!

No comments:

SpyFu

Wordle.net - Made from the Words In This Blog