My 3rd Hand

My 3rd Hand
You May Find This Handy!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Just when they thought I was Dead!

Yes, they thought I was Dead, but it was not to be!

Sounds like an opening to one of those flat foot detective movies, don't it?

Well, the good news is - I'm Back, and there is no gettin' rid of me know!
I've been occupying every FREE minute of my time learning how to get by in this world without going out to work for someone else every day for that miniscule pittance called pay from what some would call a J.O.B. (Just-Over-Broke)!

The whole reason I almost ended up dead was because of the stress related to that J.O.B., workin' for some S.O.B. (withheld)!!

I hope you can find some sense in these writings and believe me when I say -
You will always be able to come here and learn something new, especially when the price is FREE!

First, I am starting up my new website at www.7thDwarf.co.uk and it will be loaded with ebooks, audios, scripts, graphics and more, I'm telling you this so you know that when I talk about 'knowing what I'm talking about', you know where I'm coming from! Enough about me.

Let's talk about you! You will find all sorts of tried and tested Free Stuff here, just make sure you tell your friends about it if it helps you, ok?

Right now for the next few days, the 15 Days of Summer Giveaway has just started and will go until the 15th Aug. 2006, I've been there and there are some really good FREEBIES in there, yours for the price of giving them your First Name and eMail address, not too much to ask!

Do yourself a favor and don't go trying to download everything on the site, because
1. You don't need it all
2. You will end up getting emails out the yingyang (you can unsubscribe any time without reason)
3. You may not have enough time or hard drive space!

Other than that, 'knock yerself out'.

15 Days Of Summer Giveaway

No comments:

SpyFu

Wordle.net - Made from the Words In This Blog