My 3rd Hand

My 3rd Hand
You May Find This Handy!

Saturday, November 19, 2005

LG3D-LIVECD

Well every once in a blue moon something comes around to "SHAKE-UP" the I.T. world and this is one of those times!
We've been asking for a 3D desktop environment for age and now Java.net has come to the rescue of all us bored desktop users.
The software is called "Looking Glass" and it is absolutely fantastic! If you are at all interested in taking a look into the future, you absolutely must download the Live-CD offered on their website, it is already stored as an ISO file so all you have to do after downloading it is burn it to a CD. Once you got it on a CD, just slide it in and boot from the CD, I was thinking they must have read my mind, it is just how I imagined it to be, but better!!
This is the FUTURE.

No comments:

SpyFu

Wordle.net - Made from the Words In This Blog