My 3rd Hand

My 3rd Hand
You May Find This Handy!

Monday, October 24, 2005

BlueSquad

You absolutely gotta check this out! BlueSquad
Blues Squad have THREE FREE software programs for anyone with an eye for quality to download.
I'm not sure how long they will be doing this, but I wouldn't tell you to get it if I didn't try them all out and find them to be 1st rate programs!
The first one - TurboDemo Album lets you create Flash slideshows of your photos to be able to put them on any platform, like Web pages, CDs, DVD, or just your desktop.
The second - eXPert PDF2 lets you convert documents into PDF, if you know about PDF format, you know this is another way to spread your genius across the globe, without having to pay through the nose to do it!
The third and BEST is - A4Desk Flash Site Builder, I have already started two sites with this and it's SO EASY TO USE it's amazing, not only can you build a website in no time, but you can also create presentations as well.
I don't know about you, but this adds up to a fantastic resource in my books, just one more thing about these guys, they are quick off the mark to answer your questions/queries, I will be using this stuff for a long time!!

No comments:

SpyFu

Wordle.net - Made from the Words In This Blog